At Genesis Financial Group, our clients want to know that their business is appreciated. Like all of us, they expect quality, professionalism, integrity and responsiveness. They want to know that we care as much about family as they do. They desire to protect a legacy for their children. They have a desire to include other family members in their financial affairs. They want the family to know they have a relationship with a financial planner whom they trust and in many cases have introduced their children to our firm.
Our clients know that what matters to them, matters to us. We take pride in identifying their goals and making measurable progress towards achieving them. That is what keeps us so enthusiastic about the services we provide.
- Desire wealth management strategies, not just investment products.
- Value long-term relationships.
- Have realistic goals and recognize that financial goals are not achieved overnight.
- Are transitioning from one phase of life to another.
- Have expectations of realistic investment returns.
- View Genesis Financial Group as their first stop for all their financial advice.
- Not everyone fits all of these, but many of our clients have a good number of these characteristics. Whether or not you fit the profile of clients we serve, it would be worth your time to speak to us. We can help you decide if we are a good fit for each other. We like clients who are honest, open minded and respectful of others. We are these people and enjoy these people.